Imagine for a few moments that you are the human resources director of a major multi-billion dollar corporation. You are sitting in your large, luxurious office when you receive a phone call from the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
He tells you that the board is considering a candidate for a high-level executive position. He advises you to complete a thorough background investigation and have it to him within 10 days.
You immediately call the private detective agency you have used for years and give them the name and address of the prospective candidate, along with the deadline for a high level security clearance.
Your next move is to call your assistant to your office, giving him/her the candidate’s personal information along with instructions to ‘do your standard beginning background checks.’
Preliminary findings begin landing in your fax machine on the third day.
- Your candidate has used more than one name.
- His original birth certificate is unavailable, and
- He was mentored during his youth by a high level communist in Hawaii, Frank Marshall Davis.
- You also learn the candidate was proctored into an elite Eastern private university by a middle eastern Muslim, Khalid al-Mansour.
- You learn the candidate has terrorist organization ‘Nations of Islam’ employees on his current staff, and one of his advisors is a member of the global terrorist group ‘Muslim Brotherhood.’
On day four, you receive in the mail from the security agency two autobiographies the candidate claims to have written.
You read both books, highlighting the anti-American, anti-white racist passages. You note the admissions of drug use.
You also receive in the packet a copy of the bitter anti-white thesis his wife wrote as a college undergraduate. You receive a 4 page fax on the candidate’s relative, Raila Odinga, who is connected with brutal Muslim politics in Africa, and background information on the candidate’s estranged father who was part of Kenya ‘s most corrupt regime.
The fifth day brings to your special delivery mail:
- The complete background on Bill Ayers; his association with your candidate, and his FBI criminal record.
- A copy of the book ‘Rules for Radicals’ written by communist Saul Alinsky. You are advised your candidate used tactics from ‘Rules for Radicals’ at his previous employment. You are advised the candidate’s wife used an excerpt from this book during a recent speech.
- You receive by fax, a background on A.C.O.R.N. and an alert that this group is being watched by the U.S. Department of Justice and other state and local law enforcement agencies.
- You learn your candidate is endorsed by every Muslim terrorist organization on Earth; that he holds Muslim beliefs.
- You learn that your candidate is endorsed by the Communist dictator of Cuba, Fidel Castro.
- One of the candidate’s friends, Louis Farrakhan, is head of Nation of Islam.
- You learn that the candidate’s pastor met with global terrorist Moammar Gaddafi in Libya, along with their mutual friend and anti-American Louis Farrakhan.
- You receive printed transcripts of his pastor’s anti-White, anti-American ‘sermons’ and are advised your candidate has been close personal friends with this ‘pastor’ for two decades. Your candidate has referred to this radical pastor as his ‘personal spiritual advisor,’ and in fact, the title of one of your candidates memoirs was inspired by a line from this pastor’s ‘sermons.’
In your fax machine on the sixth morning is:
- A file on one Tony Rezko; his friendship, associations, and business transactions with your candidate, as well as high level ‘people’ of middle eastern origin, and his federal conviction.
- A stack of phone messages from people you don’t know, who are highly critical and even conspiratorial about you and the fact that you are vetting the candidate. Many use the same talking points, but otherwise don’t appear to understand what is going on.
You will spend most of day seven compiling a file on the candidate, complete with footnotes and cross references.
Additional information is arriving regarding the candidate’s friends and acquaintances during college, and you learn that:
- He did not run with a mainstream crowd, but chose radicals and communist agitators for his social group.
The morning of the eighth day has arrived and you and your assistant have placed a small mountain of background information into manageable ‘piles’ including:
- Photographs of the candidate’s family in Africa.
- Statements by members of the candidate’s family that he was born in Kenya.
- The candidate’s associations with George Soros (including a brief file on the Soros ‘Open Society Institute’).
- Photos of the candidate and Louis Farrakhan and anti-Israel Arafat advisor Edward Said.
You begin to outline and write your ‘Summary Evaluation’ to the Chairman of the Board of Directors:
- This candidate has a tissue-thin work experience resume.
- He has not managed large groups of personnel, departments, material, or P&L statements.
- This candidate’s own writing exhibits a deep-seated anger and resentment towards people of the Caucasian race over the issue of slavery.
- His emotional gravitas is centered upon his African heritage, and his belief that the white man is responsible for global poverty and unequal sharing of wealth.
- The candidate’s personal associations since childhood have been mostly with radical African Americans, Muslims, and communists; those who harbor anger towards The United States of America.
- Particularly disturbing is his lengthy relationship with Bill Ayers, an unrepentant Weatherman radical who bombed government buildings and abdicated the overthrow of the United States .
- Given the current global situation of nearly twelve thousand Muslim acts of terrorism since 9/11, it is disturbing to find his close associations with Muslim groups.
- You highlight a disturbing passage in one of the candidate’s books that reads: ‘Should the political winds shift in an ugly direction I will side with the Muslims.’
- The candidate has surrounded himself with anti-American grievance mongers, and appears to manipulate ‘typical white people’ by appealing to their guilt about slavery.
- He is a socialist, and totally disenfranchised from the history of ‘root America.’
- The candidate refuses to discuss his years at Columbia University, although he lived off campus and made few friends.
- The candidate has asked Columbia University to seal his thesis, so few if any people know what he wrote.
- He will not release his application to the state bar notes which raises questions on several issues including the use of drugs.
- Very little is available about his experience overseeing the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which spent $100 million with no discernable benefit for the schools and students that it was putatively designed to help, while providing funding for race-based programs.
It is therefore your strongest recommendation this candidate not be considered for any position within the corporation.
The candidate’s name is Barack Obama.
With this record, he shouldn’t even be cleared for ‘unclassified’ access to government documents. How can he possibly be commander in chief?