- Ramon has an AK-47 with a 60-round clip. He usually misses six of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shootin. How many drive-by shootins can Ramon hit before he reloads?
- Leroy has two ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and two grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what be the street value of the rest of his shit?
- Dwayne pimps three hos. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne’s $800 per day Crack habit?
- Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20 percent profit. How many ounce bags will he need to make to gets the 20 percent upside?
- Desmond get $2,000 for a stolen BMW, $1,500 for stealing a Corvette, and $1,000 for a 4×4. If he steals one BMW, two Corvettes, and three 4×4s, how many more Corvettes must he steal to have 9,000 bills?
- Pedro got six years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?
- If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is three square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with three 8 ounce cans of spray paint with 20 percent paint left over?
- Tyrone knocked up four girls in the gang. There be 20 girls in his gang. What be the percentage of bitches Tyrone knocked up?
- LaShaunda is a lookout for the gang. LaShaunda also has a boa constrictor that eats five rats per week and the cost be $5 per rat. If LaShaunda makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed her snake with one week’s income?
- Marvin steals Juan’s skateboard. As Marvin skates away at 15 mph, Juan loads his .357 Magnum piece. If it takes Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far away will Marvin be when he gets whacked?