For all of you with any money left, be on the lookout for the next round mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some big bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2017:
- Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale Mary Fuller Grace.
- Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly Warner Cracker.
- 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
- Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
- FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
- Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
- Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: PouponPants.
- Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!
- Victoria’s Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name: TittyTittyBangBang