- Forgive your enemy but remember his name.
- Money cannot buy happiness but it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
- Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they’re in trouble again.
- Many persons are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
- Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then, neither does milk.
I was sitting at a red light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no cross traffic. After a few moments, another car pulled to a stop next to me. Inside was a load of scruffy-bearded young men shouting anti-American slogans. They had a half-burned American flag duct-taped on the trunk and “Remember George Floyd” spray painted on the side.Continue reading “That could have been me”
I heard a funny joke about COVID-19 the other day. I’m not going to bother repeating it here because 99 percent of you won’t get it.